Ambitious & Annoyed has teamed up with Emerald Sparks for the 2nd year to host the Gas, Groceries and Personal (Professional) Development Challenge. Starting January 1st we will spend the first month of the year on a financial diet and developing our plan to be better in 2019 than 2018.
During the entire month of January 2019, we are challenging everyone that signs up to only spend your extra money on Gas, Groceries and Personal Development. Of course you will pay your bills, but all of your extra money should be spent on gas, groceries and personal development.
CHALLENGE STARTS JANUARY 1, 2019
We will hold a short live on 12.30.18 to let you know what to be prepared for and then we will be full steam ahead on the 1st. We look forward to growing with you!
We will communicate through email and a private Facebook group to stay encouraged while gaining some new tools for our toolboxes. Sign up for the challenge here,
1. BE COMMITTED TO A FINANCIALLY HEALTHIER LIFE
2. BE COMMITTED TO AN AMBITIOUS LIFE.
3. JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP (THE GGP CHALLENGE).
4. AFTER REQUIRED EXPENSES (BILLS), ALL EXTRA MONEY SHOULD ONLY BE SPENT ON (G)AS,
(G)ROCERIES, & (P)ERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.
5. START AN ADDITIONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH MONEY YOU WOULD HAVE USED.
6. MORE DETAILS FOR INTERACTION WILL BE LISTED IN FACEBOOK GROUP.