29 Sep Are you giving what you are asking for
So I have done several Periscopes in the past couple of weeks on support. This is a constant topic in my world of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
I am challenging EVERYONE to show their support. There are definitely some people I know who want support but seldom support the their fellow small businesses. We have to give just as much, if not more than we are requesting.
So I am challenging you to spend more consciously with small businesses. I am asking for you to support a minimum of 1 small business a week/ 4 a month. I will enter all of those who participate into a raffle and the winner will be able to choose the product of their choice. I am committing to this for the remainder of the year.
- For our social media folks, tag @lekeishanicole and @ambitionmag (on Instagram) and use the hashtag #SBAmbitions (on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- For our non-social media folks you can email me visuals of your support to be entered into the raffle to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject #SBAmbitions
- Once I’ve seen support of 4 businesses your name will be entered.
- BONUS: An extra entry will be added per supported business after the 4 minimum
- Run October 1st through 31st
- Winner will be chosen on November 1st
If you are a business owner and want to participate as well, email us and let us know so that we can let everyone know the prizes/ products at stake.